Mala Shares Stream of 'Mala in Cuba'
- Words: Patric Fallon
It's been a long time coming, but the latest long-player from UK dubstep linchpin Mala, Mala in Cuba, can now be heard in full. The album stream premiered today over on The FADER, along with a bit of background information on how the DJ/producer's new LP came about. The Digital Mystikz co-founder told the magazine, "At times I didn't think I would be able to complete the project," before going on to say, "When I listen to the record now, I understand more about my time in Cuba than when I was deep in it. The experience of visiting these countries and meeting the people, that's worth more than anything. It doesn't get much realer than this." You can listen to the 14-track Mala in Cuba album before it drops next week via Brownswood, below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player