Tom Trago Readies 12" for Rush Hour, Shares A-Side
- Words: Patric Fallon
It appears that Amsterdam's Rush Hour label has been busy lately, as the record hub continues to announce new releases with increasing frequency. Just yesterday we got word of a new 12" coming from UK bass patron Braiden, and now we discover that Tom Trago has a new single on the way, too. Following the Netherlands DJ/producer's Iris LP from last year, "Rise Up" b/w "Sky High" is scheduled to drop on October 29, and finds Trago collaborating with fellow Amsterdam-based artists Cinnaman and San Proper. You can listen to the entirety of that record's Cinnaman-featuring a-side, "Rise Up," in the player below, and stream snippets of the other tunes here. (via FACT)
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player