Zed Bias to Release New 12"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
UK garage stalwart Zed Bias (a.k.a. Maddslinky) has announced his latest release, a forthcoming tw-track 12" for London record hub Digital Soundboy Called "Heavy Water Riddim," the tune was featured on Digital Soundboy's Fabriclive.63 mix album, and will be paired with another cut of two-step house, called "Hurting Me." You can stream "Heavy Water Riddim"—which showcases a percolating rhythm of blunted notes, deep kicks, and a healthy serving of sub-bass—before it drops on September 24, below.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player