Zed Bias to Release New 12"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
UK garage stalwart Zed Bias (a.k.a. Maddslinky) has announced his latest release, a forthcoming tw-track 12" for London record hub Digital Soundboy Called "Heavy Water Riddim," the tune was featured on Digital Soundboy's Fabriclive.63 mix album, and will be paired with another cut of two-step house, called "Hurting Me." You can stream "Heavy Water Riddim"—which showcases a percolating rhythm of blunted notes, deep kicks, and a healthy serving of sub-bass—before it drops on September 24, below.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player