Zed Bias to Release New 12"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
UK garage stalwart Zed Bias (a.k.a. Maddslinky) has announced his latest release, a forthcoming tw-track 12" for London record hub Digital Soundboy Called "Heavy Water Riddim," the tune was featured on Digital Soundboy's Fabriclive.63 mix album, and will be paired with another cut of two-step house, called "Hurting Me." You can stream "Heavy Water Riddim"—which showcases a percolating rhythm of blunted notes, deep kicks, and a healthy serving of sub-bass—before it drops on September 24, below.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player