Zed Bias to Release New 12"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
UK garage stalwart Zed Bias (a.k.a. Maddslinky) has announced his latest release, a forthcoming tw-track 12" for London record hub Digital Soundboy Called "Heavy Water Riddim," the tune was featured on Digital Soundboy's Fabriclive.63 mix album, and will be paired with another cut of two-step house, called "Hurting Me." You can stream "Heavy Water Riddim"—which showcases a percolating rhythm of blunted notes, deep kicks, and a healthy serving of sub-bass—before it drops on September 24, below.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player