Bleep Announces Limited 12" Series; First Release from Karenn, The Analogue Cops
- Words: Patric Fallon
- Photo: Shaun Bloodworth
Online electronic-music retailer Bleep has announced a forthcoming collaborative project with London design studio GiveUpArt and photographer (not to mention XLR8R contributor) Shaun Bloodworth, a series of limited-edition 12"s bent on "exploring techno"; the first record scheduled for release features tracks from Pariah's and Blawan's DJ/production duo Karenn (pictured above) and Berlin-based duo The Analogue Cops. Dubbed The Green Series, each of the collaborative releases will be available on Bleep.com and in select independent record stores, the first of which will appear some time next month. Three launch parties have been in planned in Berlin, London, and Paris for the end of October, but before then, you can hear snippets of both sides of BLPGRN001 in the player below.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player