Cesar Merveille Unveils Debut LP with Visionquest's Ryan Crosson
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Ryan Crosson (pictured above), one of the four founding members of Detroit's Visionquest, has teamed up with Berlin-based producer Cesar Merveille of the Cadenza crew on an upcoming released for his label, one which will stand as Visionquest's first ever full-length artist album. The nine-track record promises to deliver "dance music for intellectuals" in the form of "sonic essays" that explore the outskirts of jazz, funk, pop, and beyond. Although Visionquest won't unleash DRM until November 19, you can check out its artwork and tracklist below.
02. Pending (Feat. Arthur Simonini & Kate Simko)
03. Again & Again (Feat. Greg Paulus)
04. No Hassle
06. At the Seams (Feat. Banana Lazuli & Arthur Simonini)
09. The Day You Left
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player