Clicks & Whistles to Release EP via Symbols; Preview it Now
- Words: Anthony Princi
Charlotte duo Clicks & Whistles is set to release its latest EP, called 2 Much Higher, via Kastle's Symbols label. The record features four original productions and a remix by Berlin up-and-comer XI. As you can hear in the EP preview below, all of Clicks & Whistle's tunes manage to retain the duo's usual high-energy sounds, only this time featuring deeper sonic elements such as moaning vocals, swelling synths, and snappy break-beats. XI's remix of the title track seems to be the only cut with any kind of half-time vibe. Look for 2 Much Higher to drop on October 23.
01. 2 Much Higher
03. Waiting 4
04. 2 Much Higher (XI Remix)
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player