Clicks & Whistles to Release EP via Symbols; Preview it Now
- Words: Anthony Princi
Charlotte duo Clicks & Whistles is set to release its latest EP, called 2 Much Higher, via Kastle's Symbols label. The record features four original productions and a remix by Berlin up-and-comer XI. As you can hear in the EP preview below, all of Clicks & Whistle's tunes manage to retain the duo's usual high-energy sounds, only this time featuring deeper sonic elements such as moaning vocals, swelling synths, and snappy break-beats. XI's remix of the title track seems to be the only cut with any kind of half-time vibe. Look for 2 Much Higher to drop on October 23.
01. 2 Much Higher
03. Waiting 4
04. 2 Much Higher (XI Remix)
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player