Emeralds' Steve Hauschildt Announces Second Solo Album
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Steve Hauschildt has been mighty productive recently. Soon after announcing the imminent arrival of Just to Feel Anything, the forthcoming LP he crafted with his bandmates in the Ohio trio Emeralds, Hauschildt has unveiled that his second solo album will also arrive next month. The Midwestern synth explorer will be returning to Kranky for his Sequitur LP, which follows last year's XLR8R Pick'd Tragedy & Geometry. According to the artist, his sophomore album features nearly 20 different instruments from every decade since the 1960s, including androgynous vocals and computer-generated singing, and the result is what Hauschildt calls "a musically mimetic domain." Before Sequitur arrives on Novermber 12, you can check out its tracklist and artwork, as well as stream a couple of audio clips, below. (via Playground)
02. Accelerated Yearning
03. Constant Reminders
05. Mixed Messages
06. Vegas Mode
08. Steep Decline
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player