Listen to T. Williams' Edit of Disclosure
- Words: James Eaton
Well, you've probably heard the original and seen the music video, so you'll most likely also want to check out T. Williams' edit of Disclosure's new "Latch" single. Lifted from the supposedly forthcoming Latch The Remixes EP, this jittery, bouncing production doesn't stray all that far from the Lawrence brothers' original tune, but nonetheless offers a stripped-down bit of garage over which Sam Smith's plaintive vocals work out those sticky hooks. You can hear it all in the player below.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player