Pariah and Blawan Announce New EP as Karenn; Preview it Now
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
We've been excited about Karenn, the collaborative effort between London mainstays and R&S affiliates Pariah and Blawan, ever since we featured the duo last year in our Bubblin' Up series. Now, the production outfit is set to follow its initial release with a six-track EP for its own She Works The Long Nights label. With track titles like "Nicotine Window Netting" and "A Room Full of Fuck All," the EP, which is currently only known as SHEWORKS004 and will be released as a double-12" package, is chock full of the kinds of chunky house, techno, and bass experiments fans have come to expect from each artist. Before the record is released "soon," you can stream previews of each of its tracks, below.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player