Stream the New Solo LP from Brian Eno
- Words: Patric Fallon
It's been about seven years since iconic producer/musician Brian Eno released an album of entirely solo material, but back in September, he announced that would all change at the end of this year, when he releases the Lux LP via Warp. Now, weeks before its release, you can stream that four-track, 75-minute album in full. Over on SPIN (or Q Magazine if you're in Europe), Brian Eno's latest full-length is available to hear as one long track, which is entirely fitting; the album is essentially a singular composition made up of 12 sections and spread across four movements, all of them chock full of subtle electronics, pristine instrumental arrangements, and the artist's patently warm and intriguing ambience.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player