Stream the New Solo LP from Brian Eno
- Words: Patric Fallon
It's been about seven years since iconic producer/musician Brian Eno released an album of entirely solo material, but back in September, he announced that would all change at the end of this year, when he releases the Lux LP via Warp. Now, weeks before its release, you can stream that four-track, 75-minute album in full. Over on SPIN (or Q Magazine if you're in Europe), Brian Eno's latest full-length is available to hear as one long track, which is entirely fitting; the album is essentially a singular composition made up of 12 sections and spread across four movements, all of them chock full of subtle electronics, pristine instrumental arrangements, and the artist's patently warm and intriguing ambience.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player