Throwing Snow to Self-Release New EP; Hear Title Track Now
- Words: James Eaton
UK bass mainstay Throwing Snow has announced the imminent arrival of his second EP of 2012, which will be released via his own Snowfall imprint. Aspera will follow producer Ross Tones' solid Clamor EP on December 3 with four tracks boasting a "rough" aesthetic. Before Throwing Snow drops his label's second release, you can check out the record's tracklist and stream its title cut below.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player