Video: Dam Mantle "RGB"
- Words: Anthony Princi
Glasgow-based producer Dam Mantle (a.k.a. Tom Marshallsay) has just released the video for his song "RGB," another track lifted off of his recently released Brothers Fowl LP for Gold Panda's Notown label. The video appears to be as delicate and fragile as the tune itself, showcasing an array of blurry footage of a distraught couple separated by some unknown circumstances. We see the man in a shirt and tie, nervously smoking cigarettes in and around a city while the woman travels from the concrete surroundings to the beach. As the clip plays on, we wonder more about why the pair is separated when the occasional subtitle begs questions like, "Where did you go? Where are you? Am I dreaming?"
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsStream "Fifty Fathoms" from Marquis Hawkes' Upcoming EP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player