Video: Dam Mantle "RGB"
- Words: Anthony Princi
Glasgow-based producer Dam Mantle (a.k.a. Tom Marshallsay) has just released the video for his song "RGB," another track lifted off of his recently released Brothers Fowl LP for Gold Panda's Notown label. The video appears to be as delicate and fragile as the tune itself, showcasing an array of blurry footage of a distraught couple separated by some unknown circumstances. We see the man in a shirt and tie, nervously smoking cigarettes in and around a city while the woman travels from the concrete surroundings to the beach. As the clip plays on, we wonder more about why the pair is separated when the occasional subtitle begs questions like, "Where did you go? Where are you? Am I dreaming?"
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player