The Zoo York Artist Series III is a collection of skate decks designed by nine post-graffiti graphic designers. Featuring the work of Eric Elms (a.k.a. Adorn), Nathan Nedorostek, Bryan Collins, Cubanica, Jim Zbinden (a.k.a. Pulp68), AKA and Skuf, Pete Panciera, and Damien Correll, these designs capture the Zoo York visual aesthetic, which includes graff throw ups, all-over prints, and bright color collages.
San Francisco-based blogger Modyfier has created one of the best techno resources on the web, providing an incredible volume of tracks and one of the most comprehensive collections of links out there. A couple months ago, she began collecting mixes from the likes of Chelonis R.Read more »
Can the most hyped band in recent history maintain its ability to sell out venues across the nation? If the Klaxons' last tour is any indication, then the answer is most certainly “yes.” The London-based foursome hasn’t disappointed many showgoers, with its signature falsetto and instrumental maneuvering. Sharing the stage with everyone from Amy Winehouse to Excepter, Klaxons have built dance nests in some of the most noteworthy clubs across the world (Uh, Fabric).Read more »
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player