Video: A Thousand Years "Their Technology"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Today, we have the video for A Thousand Years' "Their Technology," another cut from the artist born Zeké Africa's recent Farmers in Fields of Stars EP (which also gave us one of our Top 20 Downloads of September, "Flying High"). "Their Technology" is as breezy as "Flying High," but with added celestial vibes. The sound of airplanes hum in the background, while ethereal synth pads paint a pretty picture in the foreground. Bells, chimes, and woodblocks make for an elaborate house beat, which dances alongside sibilant sounds of mist and a peppy, complex melody. The video itself is made up of clips of time-lapse footage of flashing lights, starry skies, and many technological wonders, mostly borrowed from Vimeo, according to its maker.
- FeatureLocals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- NewsDownload New Edits from Karizma
- NewsWatch the Wild New Video for "Tsekeleke," Nozinja's First Shangaan Electro Outing for Warp
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsDeadboy Streams Full Upcoming 'Return' EP for Numbers
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player