Watch Pinch and Blackdown Talk Labels, Collaboration, and More
- Words: Glenn Jackson
FACT recently shared a two-part conversation between UK bass veterans Pinch and Blackdown in which the two shared thoughts on the morphing role of the record label, the process of collaboration, and the changing landscape of electronic music, while also touching on a bit of their own pasts within the London scene. Aside from briefly discussing his latest record with Dusk, Dasaflex, Martin "Blackdown" Clark and Pinch (who, it should be said, also recently dropped an LP collection of rarities, MIA 2006-2010) embark on a rather intelligent and balanced discussion on the pros and cons of modern dance music and where the future may be headed. You can watch both parts of the conversation below.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
XLR8R Downloads Player