Watch Pinch and Blackdown Talk Labels, Collaboration, and More
- Words: Glenn Jackson
FACT recently shared a two-part conversation between UK bass veterans Pinch and Blackdown in which the two shared thoughts on the morphing role of the record label, the process of collaboration, and the changing landscape of electronic music, while also touching on a bit of their own pasts within the London scene. Aside from briefly discussing his latest record with Dusk, Dasaflex, Martin "Blackdown" Clark and Pinch (who, it should be said, also recently dropped an LP collection of rarities, MIA 2006-2010) embark on a rather intelligent and balanced discussion on the pros and cons of modern dance music and where the future may be headed. You can watch both parts of the conversation below.
- MP3GL "Won't You See (Gerd Janson Dub Mix)"
- NewsWolfgang Voigt Pays Tribute to the Roland 303 for Kompakt's 303rd Release
- NewsLeon Vynehall Shares Mesmerizing New Video, Announces North American Tour
- NewsGhostly Artists Soundtrack Upcoming Videogame; Hear New Tracks from Shigeto, Matthew Dear, and More
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- Record Store Week: Co-Op 87
XLR8R Downloads Player