Check Out a New Mix from Locked Groove
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Locked Groove (a.k.a. Tim van de Meutter) is full of surprises: Last month, he sent us an impromptu and exclusive one-off track, and today he's shared a mix he put together in anticipation of this weekend's Pueblo VI party in Berlin. There's no tracklist, but a quick glance reveals that the Antwerp-based producer has strung together a handful of uptempo rollers for his nearly half-hour offering, including his remix of "The Giver" by London artist Duke Dumont. The set is a taste of what Locked Groove will bring to the table this Saturday, when he joins the Turbo-endorsed duo Gingy & Bordello and the Pueblo residents (a crew that includes Hotflush label manager Jack Haighton) at Loftus Hall.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player