Check Out a New Mix from Locked Groove
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Locked Groove (a.k.a. Tim van de Meutter) is full of surprises: Last month, he sent us an impromptu and exclusive one-off track, and today he's shared a mix he put together in anticipation of this weekend's Pueblo VI party in Berlin. There's no tracklist, but a quick glance reveals that the Antwerp-based producer has strung together a handful of uptempo rollers for his nearly half-hour offering, including his remix of "The Giver" by London artist Duke Dumont. The set is a taste of what Locked Groove will bring to the table this Saturday, when he joins the Turbo-endorsed duo Gingy & Bordello and the Pueblo residents (a crew that includes Hotflush label manager Jack Haighton) at Loftus Hall.
- FeatureHi, Doctor Nick! - A Doctor's Guide to Buying Your First Bits of Analog Gear
- MP3Mirror Kisses "Runaways (Spazzkid Remix)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Daft Punk, Julio Bashmore, Skream, and More
- NewsDownload Kingdom's Edit of Cassie
- NewsAlex Burkat Readies EP for 100% Silk, Shares First Single
XLR8R Downloads Player