Check Out a New Mix from Locked Groove
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Locked Groove (a.k.a. Tim van de Meutter) is full of surprises: Last month, he sent us an impromptu and exclusive one-off track, and today he's shared a mix he put together in anticipation of this weekend's Pueblo VI party in Berlin. There's no tracklist, but a quick glance reveals that the Antwerp-based producer has strung together a handful of uptempo rollers for his nearly half-hour offering, including his remix of "The Giver" by London artist Duke Dumont. The set is a taste of what Locked Groove will bring to the table this Saturday, when he joins the Turbo-endorsed duo Gingy & Bordello and the Pueblo residents (a crew that includes Hotflush label manager Jack Haighton) at Loftus Hall.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player