Check Out a New Mix from Locked Groove
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Locked Groove (a.k.a. Tim van de Meutter) is full of surprises: Last month, he sent us an impromptu and exclusive one-off track, and today he's shared a mix he put together in anticipation of this weekend's Pueblo VI party in Berlin. There's no tracklist, but a quick glance reveals that the Antwerp-based producer has strung together a handful of uptempo rollers for his nearly half-hour offering, including his remix of "The Giver" by London artist Duke Dumont. The set is a taste of what Locked Groove will bring to the table this Saturday, when he joins the Turbo-endorsed duo Gingy & Bordello and the Pueblo residents (a crew that includes Hotflush label manager Jack Haighton) at Loftus Hall.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player