Check Out a New Mix from Locked Groove
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Locked Groove (a.k.a. Tim van de Meutter) is full of surprises: Last month, he sent us an impromptu and exclusive one-off track, and today he's shared a mix he put together in anticipation of this weekend's Pueblo VI party in Berlin. There's no tracklist, but a quick glance reveals that the Antwerp-based producer has strung together a handful of uptempo rollers for his nearly half-hour offering, including his remix of "The Giver" by London artist Duke Dumont. The set is a taste of what Locked Groove will bring to the table this Saturday, when he joins the Turbo-endorsed duo Gingy & Bordello and the Pueblo residents (a crew that includes Hotflush label manager Jack Haighton) at Loftus Hall.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player