Kevin McPhee Readies Single for Brainmath; Hear it Now
- Words: Patric Fallon
One of RAMP's handful of imprints, Brainmath is set to drop its first release after a two-year hiatus, a single-track record from burgeoning Canadian artist Kevin McPhee. The producer's "Who Loves You" tune—which is described as "woozy, R&B-flavoured deep house"—will follow his solid new EP for West Norwood Cassette Library (read our review here) next week, available only as a limited-edition 10". You can listen to McPhee's latest tune now in the player below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player