Listen to George FitzGerald, Ewan Pearson, and Todd Edwards Remix Jessie Ware
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Yesterday, UK pop songstress Jessie Ware released three excellent remixes of "No to Love," including versions from fellow Londoner and recent XLR8R podcaster George FitzGerald, London house artist Ewan Pearson, and iconic NY garage maestro Todd Edwards. While each of the producers weave Jessie Ware's luscious vocals into intricate, club-oriented beats, FitzGerald and Edwards lean on the cleaner, brighter side of house while Pearson boasts more hazy and droning vibes. All three remixes are available via PMR now, but you can also stream them in full below.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player