Listen to George FitzGerald, Ewan Pearson, and Todd Edwards Remix Jessie Ware
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Yesterday, UK pop songstress Jessie Ware released three excellent remixes of "No to Love," including versions from fellow Londoner and recent XLR8R podcaster George FitzGerald, London house artist Ewan Pearson, and iconic NY garage maestro Todd Edwards. While each of the producers weave Jessie Ware's luscious vocals into intricate, club-oriented beats, FitzGerald and Edwards lean on the cleaner, brighter side of house while Pearson boasts more hazy and droning vibes. All three remixes are available via PMR now, but you can also stream them in full below.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player