Maxmillion Dunbar Readies LP and 12", Shares New Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Maxmillion Dunbar, who counts himself as half of Beautiful Swimmers and co-head of the DC-based Future Times imprint (which, if you'll remember, we chronicled a while back as a Label We Love), has announced plans to release a solo album early next year, which will be preceeded by a 12" set to drop next week. Appearing on the RVNG label, Dunbar's sophomore album is set to drop on February 19 under the title House of Woo (artwork above), and its first single—the appropriately titled "Woo"—will drop in 12" format next Tuesday, backed with two other housey cuts. While no tracklist is yet available for the forthcoming full-length, you can check out the artwork and tracklist for Maxmillion Dunbar's new 12", and stream its floating title track, below
B1 "The Drift"
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player