Maxmillion Dunbar Readies LP and 12", Shares New Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Maxmillion Dunbar, who counts himself as half of Beautiful Swimmers and co-head of the DC-based Future Times imprint (which, if you'll remember, we chronicled a while back as a Label We Love), has announced plans to release a solo album early next year, which will be preceeded by a 12" set to drop next week. Appearing on the RVNG label, Dunbar's sophomore album is set to drop on February 19 under the title House of Woo (artwork above), and its first single—the appropriately titled "Woo"—will drop in 12" format next Tuesday, backed with two other housey cuts. While no tracklist is yet available for the forthcoming full-length, you can check out the artwork and tracklist for Maxmillion Dunbar's new 12", and stream its floating title track, below
B1 "The Drift"
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player