Watch an Interview with Andy Stott
This week, we chatted with Manchester dub-techno producer Andy Stott to get a peek into his work environment for our In the Studio series. Now, the tunesmith has divulged more insight about his creative process during a chat with Pitchfork at his recent performance at MoMA PS1 in Queens, NY. The video interview, posted below, includes Stott's live rendition of "Sleepless," a track from his solid new Luxury Problems LP, as well as a few stories about his experiences playing live and "getting abuse" from three people at a metal bar.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player