Jamie Jones Launches HOTTRAX Label
The UK producer/DJ/label head who has been at the center of house music's exploding popularity—and, to some degree, its transition into mainstream culture—Jamie Jones has announced the launching of HOTTRAX, a new label that is said to be "dedicated to a more underground dancefloor-oriented aesthetic." Operating as a subsidiary of Jones' and Lee Foss' succesful Hot Creations imprint, the new venture is set to drop its first release later this month in the form of the three-track Change EP from Jones himself. Below, you can preview the record title track and check its full tracklist before the record drops in vinyl form on December 17, to be followed by a digital release January 7 of next year.
02 Road to the Studio
03 No Rush
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player