Wolfgang and Reinhard Voigt Ready Album as Voigt & Voigt
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Kompakt co-head and man-of-many-aliases (GAS and Studio 1 among them) Wolfgang Voigt and his frequent collaborator/brother/long-time producer Reinhard Voigt have announced plans to release a collaborative full-length early next year under the simple moniker of Voigt & Voigt. Appearing on Kompakt—of course—the Die Zauberhafte Welt Der Anderen LP is said to be made of 10 adventurous and unpredictable tracks that marry "the more cerebral aspects of techno science with the sheer will to party." Hopefully, the Voigt brothers will preview a few tracks in the coming weeks to give us a better idea of what exactly that all entails, but for now, we have the artwork above and the tracklist below to keep us adequately intrigued before the record drops next year on February 18.
01 Intro König
02 Der Erste Zug
03 Der Keil NRW
04 Tja Mama, Sandra Maischberger
06 Die Glocke (Endstation Wiener Platz)
07 Hotel Noki
09 Triptychon Nummer 7
10 Der Letzte Zug
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player