Artifact Announces New 12"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Bristol's Artifact, a burgeoning producer who was recently included in our profile of his hometown's new generation of artists for Bubblin' Up Week 2013, is set to release his next record via London/Berlin imprint Somethinksounds. Set to drop on February 4, the 12" features two original productions, "The Way It Do" and "We Trapped," as well as an energizing remix of "The Way It Do" by Manchester producer Damu. Artifact's forthcoming release follows a respectable run of 12"s and EPs for the likes of Local Action and Deadplate in 2012, and is said to delve further into the up and comer's "futuristic fusion of house, techno, and garage."
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
XLR8R Downloads Player