Artifact Announces New 12"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Bristol's Artifact, a burgeoning producer who was recently included in our profile of his hometown's new generation of artists for Bubblin' Up Week 2013, is set to release his next record via London/Berlin imprint Somethinksounds. Set to drop on February 4, the 12" features two original productions, "The Way It Do" and "We Trapped," as well as an energizing remix of "The Way It Do" by Manchester producer Damu. Artifact's forthcoming release follows a respectable run of 12"s and EPs for the likes of Local Action and Deadplate in 2012, and is said to delve further into the up and comer's "futuristic fusion of house, techno, and garage."
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player