Bandshell Details EP for Liberation Technologies
- Words: Anthony Princi
After releasing the solid Dust March EP via Hessle Audio last year (and subsequntly landing in our list of the 40 best releases of 2012), UK producer Bandshell will soon return with his Caustic View EP for Mute imprint Liberation Technologies. We've already heard one of its gritty cuts, "Landfill," but we now have the full details of the forthcoming record. Bandshell's second EP will be released on February 11, and comprises four original productions that explore the reclusive artist's taste for dark, heavy techno. You can check out the tracklist and, if you missed it, the video for "Landfill" below. (via Juno Plus)
B1. Nice Mullet
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player