Bandshell Details EP for Liberation Technologies
- Words: Anthony Princi
After releasing the solid Dust March EP via Hessle Audio last year (and subsequntly landing in our list of the 40 best releases of 2012), UK producer Bandshell will soon return with his Caustic View EP for Mute imprint Liberation Technologies. We've already heard one of its gritty cuts, "Landfill," but we now have the full details of the forthcoming record. Bandshell's second EP will be released on February 11, and comprises four original productions that explore the reclusive artist's taste for dark, heavy techno. You can check out the tracklist and, if you missed it, the video for "Landfill" below. (via Juno Plus)
B1. Nice Mullet
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player