Breach and Dark Sky Announce Collaborative 12"
- Words: Anthony Princi
London heavy hitters Breach (pictured above) and Dark Sky recently joined their production efforts on two tracks which are set to be released via Breach's Naked Naked imprint. Though each of the outfits' sounds may explore different regions of the bass music realm, the union of Breach and Dark Sky boasts a seamless blend of old-school house and UK bassline tendencies. There are currently no official previews for "The Click" b/w "The Fallout," but you can check out a version of that 12"s a-side which was ripped from Breach's Boiler Room set before the full release drops on February 4, below.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player