Peaking Lights' Aaron Coyes to Release Edits Via Rush Hour
- Words: Brad Stabler
Fitting with his band Peaking Lights' (pictured above) penchant for dubby, avant dance music, Aaron Coyes is set to release a 12" of edits as part of the famously left-field No Label series from APC Edits Vol. 1 follows in the the tradition of strange, experimental No Label releases by Stellar OM Source, Dean Blunt, and Aardvark, you can preview its sounds in the player below.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player