Richie Hawtin, Carl Craig, Ben Klock, Mala, and More to Play Movement 2013
- Words: Patric Fallon
Detroit's annual electronic-music festival Movement has announced the dates of its 2013 event and unveiled the first wave of artists scheduled to perform at the auspicious occasion. Among the myriad DJs and producers set to appear in Detroit's Hart Plaza between May 25 and 27 are Richie Hawtin (pictured above), Terrence Parker, Carl Craig, Mala, George FitzGerald, Onra, Maetrik, The Bug, Derrick May's and Kevin Saunderson's "Hi-Tech Soul Concept," Dennis Ferrer, Tensnake, Hatcha, Ben Klock and Marcel Dettmann sharing a B2B set, and many others. Single tickets for Movement start at about $39, but $79 will buy you a three-day pass, here. Ahead of the iconic music festival's 14th edition, you can check out more of the performing artists and a trailer teasing the whole event below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player