Thomas Fehlmann, Blawan, Matthew Dear, and More to Remix Depeche Mode
- Words: Brad Stabler
The pedigree for Depeche Mode needs no introduction, but the band has taken a forward-thinking approach for its new "Heaven" single—namely, commissioning the likes of Blawan and The Orb co-founder Thomas Fehlmann, who contributes to Depeche Mode's CD-maxi release under the alias Steps to Heaven. The five-track release—which also features contributions from French producer Owlle and Matthew Dear doing a "vs. Audion" remix—is available today in Germany, but will drops on January 28 in Europe and January 29 worldwide via Columbia.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player