Thomas Fehlmann, Blawan, Matthew Dear, and More to Remix Depeche Mode
- Words: Brad Stabler
The pedigree for Depeche Mode needs no introduction, but the band has taken a forward-thinking approach for its new "Heaven" single—namely, commissioning the likes of Blawan and The Orb co-founder Thomas Fehlmann, who contributes to Depeche Mode's CD-maxi release under the alias Steps to Heaven. The five-track release—which also features contributions from French producer Owlle and Matthew Dear doing a "vs. Audion" remix—is available today in Germany, but will drops on January 28 in Europe and January 29 worldwide via Columbia.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player