Video: Bodhi "Culture"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Up-and-coming Cardiff production duo Bodhi just dropped a rainbow-colored music video for the a-side of its upcoming 12" for Sinden's Grizzly label, the rumbling house tune "Culture." Created by Next Door Films and Snowskull Art, the video stars a dancer clad in a full-body morph suit, basking in vibrant light, psychedelic patterns, and eerie facial projections as she works out her sensual movements. The filmmakers' use of darkness and space perfectly complements the deep grooves pushed by Bodhi's new tune. You can hear the other side of the duo's record, "Deliquesce," here, and look for it all to drop on February 4. (via Dummy)
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player