Video Premiere: Atlas "Feel Me"
- Words: Brad Stabler
The visuals for Atlas' beautiful "Feel Me" are appropriately nocturnal, all blurs and dimmed streetlights floating by. It's the most direct visual interpretation that we could imagine for the new single, but somehow that makes it more effective. The two Leeds producers that make up Atlas, Rem Sutton and Luke Fantom, are night owls themselves, making a sort of downtempo garage aided by vocalist Emily Harris' smooth vocals. They've been slowly perfecting this haunted slow-jam formula since their Cities EP was released last year. "Feel Me" has been released as a 12" backed by "Don't Explain" via COJA, with remixes of "Feel Me" by The Soft, Bam Spacey, and Luvian coming soon as part of a digital package.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player