Video Premiere: Atlas "Feel Me"
- Words: Brad Stabler
The visuals for Atlas' beautiful "Feel Me" are appropriately nocturnal, all blurs and dimmed streetlights floating by. It's the most direct visual interpretation that we could imagine for the new single, but somehow that makes it more effective. The two Leeds producers that make up Atlas, Rem Sutton and Luke Fantom, are night owls themselves, making a sort of downtempo garage aided by vocalist Emily Harris' smooth vocals. They've been slowly perfecting this haunted slow-jam formula since their Cities EP was released last year. "Feel Me" has been released as a 12" backed by "Don't Explain" via COJA, with remixes of "Feel Me" by The Soft, Bam Spacey, and Luvian coming soon as part of a digital package.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player