Video Premiere: Atlas "Feel Me"
- Words: Brad Stabler
The visuals for Atlas' beautiful "Feel Me" are appropriately nocturnal, all blurs and dimmed streetlights floating by. It's the most direct visual interpretation that we could imagine for the new single, but somehow that makes it more effective. The two Leeds producers that make up Atlas, Rem Sutton and Luke Fantom, are night owls themselves, making a sort of downtempo garage aided by vocalist Emily Harris' smooth vocals. They've been slowly perfecting this haunted slow-jam formula since their Cities EP was released last year. "Feel Me" has been released as a 12" backed by "Don't Explain" via COJA, with remixes of "Feel Me" by The Soft, Bam Spacey, and Luvian coming soon as part of a digital package.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player