Video: Ulrich Schnauss "A Ritual in Time and Death"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Today, accomplished German musician Ulrich Schnauss released the video for "A Ritual in Time and Death," the closing song from his anticipated A Long Way to Fall album. The powerfully emotional production is driven by synth arpeggios and rapid rhythms, and is complemented here by a dance performance from New York-based artist Denisas Kolomyskis on a windy beach. Directed by Nat Urazmetova, the clip alternates between shots of the dancer and abstract nature visuals. A Long Way to Fall is out now in Europe via Schnauss' own Scripted Realities label and will be released elsewhere on February 12 via Domino.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player