Actress Remixes Legowelt on Upcoming 12"; Preview It Now
- Words: Patric Fallon
If today wasn't already special enough, we just got news that two of techno's more experimental figures, Actress (pictured above) and Legowelt, will go head-to-head on an upcoming 12" for Clone's Jack for Daze series. The two-track record finds the artist born Darren Cunningham delivering two very different versions of "Elements of Houz Music" from Legowelt's 2012 LP, The Paranormal Soul. You can listen to previews of both sides of Elementz of Houz Music – Actress Mixes before the record is released sometime in the middle of next month, below.
A. Elementz of Houz Music – Actress Mix 1
B. Elementz of Houz Music – Actress Mix 2
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player