Bleep Continues Green Series with Objekt and Cosmin TRG
- Words: Brad Stabler
After a relatively quiet 2012 from Berlin bass mavens Objekt (pictured above) and Cosmin TRG, both artists will release a collaborative single as part of Bleep's ongoing Green Series, a joint partnership between the online music retailer, design agency GiveUpArt, and photographer Shaun Bloodworth. The Green Series kicked off last fall with a single featuring Karenn (a.k.a. Blawan and Pariah) and The Analogue Cops, and will continue with the February 25 release of BLPGRN002, the first single from both Objekt and Cosmin TRG in a year. Objekt's contribution, "Shuttered," appears to give his signature skittering productions more swagger, tightening his signature manic drumwork. Cosmin TRG's "Auster" is more traditional techno fare, a faded 4/4 beat masking a wall of synth feedback. You can preview both tunes in the player below, and check out further details here.
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player