Bleep Continues Green Series with Objekt and Cosmin TRG
- Words: Brad Stabler
After a relatively quiet 2012 from Berlin bass mavens Objekt (pictured above) and Cosmin TRG, both artists will release a collaborative single as part of Bleep's ongoing Green Series, a joint partnership between the online music retailer, design agency GiveUpArt, and photographer Shaun Bloodworth. The Green Series kicked off last fall with a single featuring Karenn (a.k.a. Blawan and Pariah) and The Analogue Cops, and will continue with the February 25 release of BLPGRN002, the first single from both Objekt and Cosmin TRG in a year. Objekt's contribution, "Shuttered," appears to give his signature skittering productions more swagger, tightening his signature manic drumwork. Cosmin TRG's "Auster" is more traditional techno fare, a faded 4/4 beat masking a wall of synth feedback. You can preview both tunes in the player below, and check out further details here.
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureXLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with FaltyDL, Dekmantel, Randomer, and More
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- NewsThe Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player