Dusky Readies New EP for Aus
- Words: James Eaton
The London duo of Alfie Granger-Howell and Nick Harriman (a.k.a. Dusky) slowly brought itself to low boil over the course of 2012, releasing a handful of EPs, 12"s, and remixes on labels like School, Simple, and Anjunadeep. Dusky's first statement of 2013 is now poised to continue that trend when it appears next month via Will Saul's Aus label. Called Nobody Else, the four-track EP is said to boast the same kind of bass-focused, house/garage/techno hybrids fans have come to expect from Harriman's and Granger-Howell's productions, and will be released on March 18. Before then, you can check out the tracklist and artwork for Dusky's Nobody Else EP below.
1. Nobody Else
2. What I Never Knew
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player