Let's Play House Launches Limited Imprint, Shares First Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The appropriately named New York label Let's Play House has announced the launch of Goodnight Moon, an offshoot label which will serve as an outlet for heavier and "clubbier" sounds than its counterpart. The newly founded endeavor is set to release only eight 12"s during its entire run, each one representing a different phase of the Moon's cycle and showcasing the talents of a variety of different artists—including new and unheralded names along with a few veterans operating under pseudonyms. Goodnight Moon will release its first 12" (artwork above) next week, complete with four tracks from Glasgow-based producer Almost. You can stream the lead cut from Goodnight Moon 1, and peep the forthcoming record's tracklist, below.
04 Land of Uncertainty
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player