Let's Play House Launches Limited Imprint, Shares First Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The appropriately named New York label Let's Play House has announced the launch of Goodnight Moon, an offshoot label which will serve as an outlet for heavier and "clubbier" sounds than its counterpart. The newly founded endeavor is set to release only eight 12"s during its entire run, each one representing a different phase of the Moon's cycle and showcasing the talents of a variety of different artists—including new and unheralded names along with a few veterans operating under pseudonyms. Goodnight Moon will release its first 12" (artwork above) next week, complete with four tracks from Glasgow-based producer Almost. You can stream the lead cut from Goodnight Moon 1, and peep the forthcoming record's tracklist, below.
04 Land of Uncertainty
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player