Listen to a New Track from Shlohmo, Featuring How To Dress Well
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Los Angeles producer Henry Laufer (a.k.a. Shlohmo, pictured above) has shared the How To Dress Well-featuring opener for his forthcoming Laid Out EP before it's released early next month. Truthfully, we saw the collaboration coming for some time, as both artists have openly admired one another's work seemingly from the start. How To Dress Well's injured croon adds a thick layer of sensuality to Shlohmo's full-bodied production on the slow-grooving "Don't Say No." Laufer seems to be returning to a more guitar-touched production style, which adds a welcomed natural vibe to the tune. And in case you missed it, Shlohmo will take off next week with fellow Wedidit producer D33J for a North American tour, and How To Dress Well is currently in the middle of a worldwide tour of his own. You can stream "Don't Say No" before it's released on March 4, below.
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsStream "Fifty Fathoms" from Marquis Hawkes' Upcoming EP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player