Locked Groove to Drop Two-Part EP for Hotflush, Shares First Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Belgian producer Locked Groove was one of the more obvious choices to make our Best New Artists of 2012 list after he released three solidly impressive EPs throughout last year. Now, the man has unveiled the details of his first 2013 offering, a "two-part" EP for Hotflush. Returning to the label which released both the artist's Keep it Simple and Rooted EPs, the forthcoming Heritage collection is said to find Locked Groove persuing a "joining of musical dots between and beyond classic house and techno." The double-EP, which comes split into two three-track "parts" and clocks in with a runtime over 40 minutes (some might just call that an album), will see an official release on February 25, but before then, you can check out Heritage's artwork and tracklist—as well as stream a cut from the record—below.
A1 Do it Anyway
B1 Wear it Well
A1 Nighttime at the Garage
A2 Dream Within a Dream
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player