Nicolas Jaar, Audion, Moodymann, Stacey Pullen, Masters at Work, and More Added to Movement Lineup
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Detroit's famed Movement festival is still a few months away, but that hasn't stopped the annual gathering from releasing a second phase of lineup announcments to add to the initial wave of performers first revealed in January, which included the likes of Richie Hawin, Carl Craig, Mala, Ben Klock, and many more. Today's list of artists has bolstered the festival's already impressive lineup with names like Masters at Work, Nicolas Jaar, Soul Clap, T. Williams, Azari & III, Ben Sims, and Matthew Dear (operating under his more techno-leaning Audion moniker) added to the event alongside hometown legends such as Stacey Pullen and Moodymann (pictured above). The full lineup for Movement—which takes place in Detroit's Hart Plaza between May 25 and 27—can be found here.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player