Untold Launches Techno Label, Shares New Mix
- Words: James Eaton
Hemlock label boss Untold (a.k.a. Jack Dunning) has announced that his latest imprint, Pennyroyal, will be a home for "rough and ready" techno, with releases in the works from J. Tijn and Deep Medi affiliate Silkie. What's more: Dunning has dropped a mix to give us all a taste of his new endeavor. The Pennyroyal Intro Mix premiered over on Dummy today, and though there's no tracklist for the 30-minute set, we are told that fresh tunes from Pennyroyal do appear. You can give that whole thing a listen, as well as check out a very brief Q&A with Untold, while you wait for Pennyroyal's first releases to drop in March and April, here.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player