Untold Launches Techno Label, Shares New Mix
- Words: James Eaton
Hemlock label boss Untold (a.k.a. Jack Dunning) has announced that his latest imprint, Pennyroyal, will be a home for "rough and ready" techno, with releases in the works from J. Tijn and Deep Medi affiliate Silkie. What's more: Dunning has dropped a mix to give us all a taste of his new endeavor. The Pennyroyal Intro Mix premiered over on Dummy today, and though there's no tracklist for the 30-minute set, we are told that fresh tunes from Pennyroyal do appear. You can give that whole thing a listen, as well as check out a very brief Q&A with Untold, while you wait for Pennyroyal's first releases to drop in March and April, here.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player