Visionquest Plans Global Tour
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
The crew at the Detroit-based label Visionquest—Seth Troxler, Lee Curtiss, Shaun Reeves, and Ryan Crosson—has announced it will collectively play a series of 13 shows around the world, beginning at London's Fabric club on March 30. Over the course of the Visionquest Thirteen tour, the foursome of DJ/producers will also play at clubs in Chicago, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Paris, New York, Turin, Buenos Aires, and Miami, as well as unspecified places in "the American wilderness" and "rural Chile." Visionquest will also perform at Germany's Time Warp festival and at The Warehouse Project in Manchester. Speaking on his crew's upcoming performances, Curtiss said in a press release, "The twist on doing these thirteen special events is that we will be pushing the level of production and music up further than we had originally imagined." Before the full tour schedule is announced on March 22, you can check out a trailer for the Visionquest Thirteen tour below.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player