Visionquest Plans Global Tour
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
The crew at the Detroit-based label Visionquest—Seth Troxler, Lee Curtiss, Shaun Reeves, and Ryan Crosson—has announced it will collectively play a series of 13 shows around the world, beginning at London's Fabric club on March 30. Over the course of the Visionquest Thirteen tour, the foursome of DJ/producers will also play at clubs in Chicago, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Paris, New York, Turin, Buenos Aires, and Miami, as well as unspecified places in "the American wilderness" and "rural Chile." Visionquest will also perform at Germany's Time Warp festival and at The Warehouse Project in Manchester. Speaking on his crew's upcoming performances, Curtiss said in a press release, "The twist on doing these thirteen special events is that we will be pushing the level of production and music up further than we had originally imagined." Before the full tour schedule is announced on March 22, you can check out a trailer for the Visionquest Thirteen tour below.
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player