Visionquest Plans Global Tour
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
The crew at the Detroit-based label Visionquest—Seth Troxler, Lee Curtiss, Shaun Reeves, and Ryan Crosson—has announced it will collectively play a series of 13 shows around the world, beginning at London's Fabric club on March 30. Over the course of the Visionquest Thirteen tour, the foursome of DJ/producers will also play at clubs in Chicago, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Paris, New York, Turin, Buenos Aires, and Miami, as well as unspecified places in "the American wilderness" and "rural Chile." Visionquest will also perform at Germany's Time Warp festival and at The Warehouse Project in Manchester. Speaking on his crew's upcoming performances, Curtiss said in a press release, "The twist on doing these thirteen special events is that we will be pushing the level of production and music up further than we had originally imagined." Before the full tour schedule is announced on March 22, you can check out a trailer for the Visionquest Thirteen tour below.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player