Watch Theo Parrish Talk DJing, Inspiration, Production, and More
- Words: Patric Fallon
Detroit house and techno pioneer Theo Parrish recently made an appearance at the Djoon club in Paris, during which the event organizers sat down with the prolific artist to talk about his work and his life as a veteran mixmaster. The interview is interesting, to say the least, and finds Parrish talking rather candidly about the power of the crowds he plays to, the inspiration (or lack thereof) he derives from his DJ sets, and how he likes to go about his production work. You can dive into the quick, seven-minute clip below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player