Check Out a B2B Set from John Talabot and Jamie xx
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
While in Miami last weekend, DJ/producers John Talabot (pictured above)—who was responsible for our favorite album from last year and is about to head out on another North American tour—and Jamie xx recorded a three-hour B2B mix. The set was originally appeared on Nic Tasker's East London radio show NTS as part of a Young Turks takeover, and arrives on the internet today as a free stream and download. Though there isn't a tracklist available, head over to Dazed Digital to check out the massive DJ set.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player