Hear Teebs' Ambient Remake of Hundred Waters
- Words: Glenn Jackson
While we've taken almost every possible step to avoid talking about Skrillex's OWSLA label, we have finally caved in, as the imprint run by the EDM poster boy has enlisted one of our favorite LA beatsmiths, Teebs, to rework one of its artists for an upcoming release. Rather than turn in a traditional remix of Hundred Waters' "Boreal," Teebs elected to make a new ambient composition inspired by the original track, even going so far as to have the group's Nicole Miglis contribute a new set of vocals to the tune. Teebs' take on on "Boreal" can be streamed in full below before it sees an official release on March 26.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player