Listen to a Track from Kingdom's Upcoming EP
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Following the news of the forthcoming Vertical XL EP from Fade to Mind co-owner Kingdom, the record's opening track "Bank Head"—featuring vocals from Kelela, who has been singing alongside Kingdom on his recent tour—is now available to stream in full. The vocal-heavy tune is different from the version which originally featured on Night Slugs' Allstars Vol. 2 compilation; Kelela's voice shines through without pitch-shifting effects on it, giving the song a more straightforward R&B twist. Fade to Mind will release "Bank Head" with the rest of Kingdom's Vertical XL EP on May 28, but the song can be heard before then in the player below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player