Listen to a Track from Kingdom's Upcoming EP
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Following the news of the forthcoming Vertical XL EP from Fade to Mind co-owner Kingdom, the record's opening track "Bank Head"—featuring vocals from Kelela, who has been singing alongside Kingdom on his recent tour—is now available to stream in full. The vocal-heavy tune is different from the version which originally featured on Night Slugs' Allstars Vol. 2 compilation; Kelela's voice shines through without pitch-shifting effects on it, giving the song a more straightforward R&B twist. Fade to Mind will release "Bank Head" with the rest of Kingdom's Vertical XL EP on May 28, but the song can be heard before then in the player below.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player