London's Newly Launched FOUND Festival to Feature MK, Midland, Maya Jane Coles, and More
The organizers of the London's Shoreditch Street Party have embarked on a new venture, FOUND, which will take place on June 15. The festival's maiden run will feature a wide array of talent, including sets from Midland, Maya Jane Coles (pictured above), Huxley, and many more. Lee Foss will go back-to-back with house legend Marc Kinchen (a.k.a. MK), Tom Demac and Henrik Schwarz will each perform live, and the DJ roster will be filled out by the likes of Dark Sky, Breach, Axel Boman, Tim Sweeney, Wolf + Lamb, and Floating Points, amongst others. There are also two headliner-caliber acts—one from London and another from New York—that have yet to be announced. FOUND actually began as a series of 15 club events in London and is said to represent "the melting pot of subgenres that came to define the re-birth of house and techno" in the city. The festival will be taking place at Haggerston Park in Shoreditch. Early bird tickets are sold out, but regular tickets are still available here. The full line-up can be found on the flier below.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player