London's Newly Launched FOUND Festival to Feature MK, Midland, Maya Jane Coles, and More
The organizers of the London's Shoreditch Street Party have embarked on a new venture, FOUND, which will take place on June 15. The festival's maiden run will feature a wide array of talent, including sets from Midland, Maya Jane Coles (pictured above), Huxley, and many more. Lee Foss will go back-to-back with house legend Marc Kinchen (a.k.a. MK), Tom Demac and Henrik Schwarz will each perform live, and the DJ roster will be filled out by the likes of Dark Sky, Breach, Axel Boman, Tim Sweeney, Wolf + Lamb, and Floating Points, amongst others. There are also two headliner-caliber acts—one from London and another from New York—that have yet to be announced. FOUND actually began as a series of 15 club events in London and is said to represent "the melting pot of subgenres that came to define the re-birth of house and techno" in the city. The festival will be taking place at Haggerston Park in Shoreditch. Early bird tickets are sold out, but regular tickets are still available here. The full line-up can be found on the flier below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player