Preview L-Vis 1990's Upcoming EP for Night Slugs
- Words: James Eaton
Night Slugs co-owner L-Vis 1990 has just posted clips of the three tracks set to appear on his next EP for the label, Ballads. As FACT points out today, the DJ/producer's upcoming record will drop early next week, almost two months after his Circuits EP for Clone's Jack for Daze imprint. Ballads, however, is said to be the "first true artist statement since [L-Vis 1990's] Neon Dreams, a set of bizarre, show-stopping pieces designed to spiritually open up the club." Three snippets of just how the artist plans to do that can be streamed before they're released on April 2, below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player