Roman Flügel Teams with Clone for New 12"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
German production chameleon Roman Flügel will soon be joining the ranks at Clone's Jack for Daze imprint for a two-track 12" and accompanying remix single featuring Serge & Tyrell, both of which are set to drop sometime next month. While no exact release date has been shared, the label has offered up preview streams of the two forthcoming Flügel originals, "Even More" and "More&more&more," as well as the two reworked versions of the b-side cut from Clone boss Serge Verschuur and Alden Tyrell (a.k.a. Martijn Hoogendijk). Although the original tunes and the remixes will actually appear on separate releases, they do share the same preview stream, which we've posted below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player