Roman Flügel Teams with Clone for New 12"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
German production chameleon Roman Flügel will soon be joining the ranks at Clone's Jack for Daze imprint for a two-track 12" and accompanying remix single featuring Serge & Tyrell, both of which are set to drop sometime next month. While no exact release date has been shared, the label has offered up preview streams of the two forthcoming Flügel originals, "Even More" and "More&more&more," as well as the two reworked versions of the b-side cut from Clone boss Serge Verschuur and Alden Tyrell (a.k.a. Martijn Hoogendijk). Although the original tunes and the remixes will actually appear on separate releases, they do share the same preview stream, which we've posted below.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player