Roman Flügel Teams with Clone for New 12"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
German production chameleon Roman Flügel will soon be joining the ranks at Clone's Jack for Daze imprint for a two-track 12" and accompanying remix single featuring Serge & Tyrell, both of which are set to drop sometime next month. While no exact release date has been shared, the label has offered up preview streams of the two forthcoming Flügel originals, "Even More" and "More&more&more," as well as the two reworked versions of the b-side cut from Clone boss Serge Verschuur and Alden Tyrell (a.k.a. Martijn Hoogendijk). Although the original tunes and the remixes will actually appear on separate releases, they do share the same preview stream, which we've posted below.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player