Stream Black Jazz Consortium's New Album
- Words: Brandon O'Connor
Last fall, NYC house producer Fred P (a.k.a. Black Jazz Consortium) released the first installment of Codes and Metaphors, a three-part series that would eventually become a proper LP. Though it took nearly half a year to complete the trilogy—the third volume found its release only a month ago—the complete album will drop later this month, and has already been made available to stream in full. Materialized via Fred P's own Soul People Music imprint, the full-length doesn't include the featured remixes from the previous installments, which came courtesy of Simbad, Jus-Ed, and Aybee, but it does have some additional original efforts. Resident Advisor has the featured stream, which you can check out here.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player