Check Out a New Mix from Pearson Sound
- Words: James Eaton
One of the three top-notch artists behind the always intriguing and forward-thinking Hessle Audio label, David Kennedy (a.k.a. Pearson Sound) has dropped a brand-new mix on the world today. The DJ/producer's latest hour-long offering was apparently recorded "in March 2013 using two turntables, a mixer, and vinyl/Serato," and arrives as the 361st installment of Resident Advisor's podcast series. Though he sent it over without much in the way of a tracklist, Kennedy did say of his DJ set, "I wanted to showcase some of the new music that I have been working on, as well as give a snapshot of my recent club sets." That whole recording can be streamed and download here, where a brief Q&A with Pearson Sound can also be found.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player