Check Out the Three-Hour L.I.E.S. NTS Radio Takeover
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Last month, the L.I.E.S. label took over NTS Radio for a three-hour session full of unreleased tunes, a live jam with Steve Summers and Svengalisghost, and DJ sets from label owner Ron Morelli and LA up-and-comer Delroy Edwards. Now, NTS has posted the entire 180-minute, non-stop takeover to its website. The whole thing can be streamed and downloaded for absolutely free, here. And if three hours of L.I.E.S. action just isn't enough, the interview with label head Ron Morelli which surfaced this week—and even offered up a link to a sketchy Russin website hosting downloads for a good portion of the imprint's catalog—may just just do the trick.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
XLR8R Downloads Player