Check Out the Three-Hour L.I.E.S. NTS Radio Takeover
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Last month, the L.I.E.S. label took over NTS Radio for a three-hour session full of unreleased tunes, a live jam with Steve Summers and Svengalisghost, and DJ sets from label owner Ron Morelli and LA up-and-comer Delroy Edwards. Now, NTS has posted the entire 180-minute, non-stop takeover to its website. The whole thing can be streamed and downloaded for absolutely free, here. And if three hours of L.I.E.S. action just isn't enough, the interview with label head Ron Morelli which surfaced this week—and even offered up a link to a sketchy Russin website hosting downloads for a good portion of the imprint's catalog—may just just do the trick.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player